Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to GO-PAYROLL

Welcome to GO-PAYROLL. We are in the process of creating a web site dedicated to providing information about, and the ability to do your payroll on line. If you are a small business with any kind of payroll need, including construction and job costing payroll, we can help. For the last 25 years, we have been providing excellent accounting software solutions to a variety of businesses. Our average customer has been using our applications for 16 years!

Our payroll solution will be reasonably priced, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your use.

Return to this blog often to see our progress.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
I am a software developer. I have been in that business for over 4 decades. I am also recently widowed, having lost the love of my life to ovarian cancer.