Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What We are Doing

Hi!

Just back from a trip to Washington State to visit family. I had never been there before and it is a beautiful state, from one end to the other. It always takes a little effort to get back up to work speed, especially for someone like myself, a one-person firm. But I have been doing what I do for 25 years. Our software, which will start going on line early next year, is 25 years young, in terms of its business logic, but has a whole new user interface, which will make it easy to do ALL of your accounting on our family of sites: GO-PAYROLL.COM, GO-RECEIVABLES.COM and GO-CHECKBOOK.COM. Regardless of your type of business, you will find an easy-to-use, economical and powerful place to manage your business's payroll, receivables and financial reporting.

In the next month, I will update the website (www.go-payroll.com) with more detailed information about the services available, and will also have available sample kits and user manuals that you can download to check out what we are doing.

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
I am a software developer. I have been in that business for over 4 decades. I am also recently widowed, having lost the love of my life to ovarian cancer.